Saturday, April 28, 2007

YOUR TIME IS OVER, GOODNIGHT.

today i am reminded again as to why i love Ichiban Sushi.. and how pumpkin goes well with egg, as good as salmon pairing up with cheese or asparagus.. at the end of the day food will always make my day. so if i haven't had a good day i'll be going home to hershey's cookies and cream or that entire neat compartment of rolling tiny red apples as i draw the fridge. it's that easy. or not, if my supply dwindles. so judging from that i guess today was kinda revivable..

@ toy museum, my fave was prolly erm, the hopskotch..


I put millions of miles Under my heels And still too close to you I feel, I am not your rolling wheels I am the highway I am not your carpet ride I am the sky I am not your blowing wind I am the lightning I am not your autumn moon I am the night

-

'narcissism is a condition defined mostly by disablingly low self-esteem, requiring the sufferer to seek almost constant recognition and reward.'

another word, another term, another issue that, like any other, reminds us there's always two sides to any story, a reason to fault and blame just like there's a reason for guilt, room for indifference as there is room for love (desp. housewife taught me that the opposite of love is not hatred but indifference.. ha ha..), but then again on another whole new dimension there is never black and white but the shades of grey and how everything goes down to a point of unending utter pointlessness..
..no i don't know what i'm rambling about

/la rocca; goodnight.

-

ouch.